Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
my world, my rules!
`Roland Kellie,
`Beautiful Suicidal.
`o5may1989
`Taurus
`Complicated
if eu'r not happy reading anything,
here in my blog,
kindly just LEAVE.
Just let me Rant what i want to.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
im struggling with;
all flash backs;
dazed alot;
thanks to all;
who had cared for me;
and still carin for me;
lurve u ppl alots;
_;-* de wen;
i think u noe wat happen le;
thats why u gave me that;
hug and swears, rite?
_;-* serene;
i wan ur that hug again;
_;-* jazlyn;
i will share more details to u;
_;-* tianhua;
i will try to pull myself together;
_;-* ms wang;
i will talk to u when im better;
_;-* shaun;
time come den i will let u noe wat happen;
_;-* mdm lai;
im alright so don worry abt me ok;
_;-* pei ying;
_;-* alex;
_;-* xin ling;
_;-* desmond;
please think abt me before u ppl do things;
_;-* gary;
if i need u, i will find u don worry;
_;-* students of 4/6 christ church sec;
isnt it better that i daze instead of,
screaming u ppl ass off;
_;-* deborah;
i wont get caught for ..... ... de, my luck aint that bad;
_;-* CHEAPO WHORE;
THANKS!;
U DID ALL THIS;
TO GET .. ... AWAY FROM ME!
I WILL NOT LET U BEAT ME DOWN THIS TIME!;
EVEN THOUGH THIS IS SOMETHING;
I DIDNT EXPECTED U WILL DO;
BUT I SEEN THROUGH U;
AND I MEAN ALL OF US SEEN THROUGH U LE!;
I WILL GET MY REVENGE;
_;-* UNDERHAND FARKER;
GLAD THAT UR ..... ...;
IS THROWN DOWN FROM THE BUILDING!!;
I THINK I NOE WHO R U;
SEEN U SOMEWHERE;
WITH GARY!
IF IM NOT WRONG;
HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME!;
AND ..... IT DOWN!;
** ALL THIS U TWO DID **
I WILL GET MY REVENGE BACK;
ANYWAY THANKS;
U TWO SHOWED ME WHO REALLY CARES FOR ME!;
STAY AT HOME IF U CAN!;
CHEAPO WHORE READ THIS!;
'.. GAVE ME THAT HUG U NEEDED!;
.. GAVE THE SWEARS U SAID!;
.. GAVE ME ....... WHICH U WANTED!;
.. GAVE ME THE LOVE U WISHED FOR!';
EVEN THOUGH I WONT BE WITH ...;
I WONT LET U HAVE ...!;
THE ..... BETTER NOT BE SHOWED;;
I WONT LET U OF EVEN MORE;
badly hopin the ..... ... cant be repaired;
* CaN Euu PlEasE rEspEcT mY PrIvaCy-